It's perfect for plotting out all of your important life goals‚ like the taco places you need to try before you die. Sure, this vintage-inspired, cloth-bound daily planner by Brass Monkey is technically undated. . . but that's really selling it short. It's more like. . . 'un-yeared.' See, we did all of the hard work for you. We've already put in all the dates, the fixed holidays, and tons of extra stuff like daily random holidays (like House Plant Appreciation Day, just for an example), celebrity birthdays, and other bits of trivia. With knowledge like this, you'll be the life of the party that you probably didn't want to go to in the first place. All you have to do is fill in the year and what day of the week each day is on. Simple. So if you want, you can buy this planner today and still procrastinate actually using it until 2054. . . live your life.
- Inspired by vintage library books. You remember what those are, right?
- Features a cloth-bound cover with embossed, gold foil artwork covering the whole. . . well, cover.
- Comes pre-filled with 366 days (336 pages) of random holidays, trivia, and humor.
- Includes an attached black satin bookmark to help you pick up where you left off.
- The book measures 6" wide by 9" tall (and .9" thick)‚ that's 152mm by 229mm if you're fancy.